The secret of classic eyelash extensions
The beauty industry offers one of the most popular and convenient procedures - classic eyelash lengthening. A technique that eases the worries and insecurities of thousands of women. It creates an expressive look and accentuates every face. With classic eyelashes you can achieve the desired volume and look natural.
WHAT IS CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
The technique is known as eyelash lengthening (1D). The classic way of eyelash extensions is that an artificial hair is glued to each natural eyelash. This eyelash technique repeats the natural growth of the eyelashes and the number of eyelash extensions corresponds to the natural eyelashes.
WHERE DO THE CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS COME FROM?
This method was developed in Japan. The second name of the classic eyelash extension is "Japanese extension". They made it a reality to use artificial materials and imitate eyelashes of any length.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT EXTENSIONS FOR CLASSIC LASHES?
- Length: The distance from the base to the tip of the hair varies from 4 mm to 21 mm. The most popular lengths for classic eyelashes are 8-14 mm.
- Thickness: It is measured at the base of the hair and ranges from 0.02mm to 0.3mm. The most popular eyelash diameters for classic extensions are 0.12 and 0.15 mm.
- curl: There are several curls that can be used. The J Curl is a slight curve identical to the natural one. The length of the hair with such a curvature is short. B is the next grade, slightly exceeding J but also looking natural. C and CC are an average curved curl. They are most popular with classic eyelash extensions. The D curl visually enlarges the eyes. L is marked by a bend at the end. The curl is straight at the base. The M Curl is the strongest curl that you can buy in our eyelash extension shop.
- color eyelashes: Black and dark brown are used as the main colors for classic extensions. You can use any shade of color to create a creative effect.
EYELASH EXTENSION PRODUCTS AND SKILLS
The most important thing when choosing synthetic hair for classic extensions is their quality. Of course, the eyelash stylist should choose high-quality materials whenever possible. High-quality products are the most convenient for both the stylist performing the procedure and the client. In our shop you can get premium eyelash extensions in different designs.
The second most important component of a successful classic build is glue. The quality determines how long the customer can enjoy her new eyelashes. In addition, when a hair sheds, microparticles of glue falling on the mucous membrane of the eyes can provoke an allergic reaction. To avoid such troubles, it is necessary to give preference to glues from a good store. Here we also offer high quality eyelash extension adhesives.
Regardless of what material is used for the classic extension, the procedure follows the same principle. The most important things in a perfect set of classic eyelash extensions are skills and quality products.
THE PROCESS OF THE 1 TO 1 TECHNOLOGY
1D eyelash extensions are the basis of all other techniques. The method takes place in several steps:
- Before starting, the thickness and length of the natural eyelashes are analyzed. After that, the most suitable artificial hair that does not burden the eyelashes is selected. The technician places the extensions, glue and tweezers in a comfortable working position.
- Secure the bottom row of lashes. This step prevents the top and bottom rows from sticking together.
- Treatment of the upper lash line and eyelid. The technique creates good adhesion to the artificial hair and reduces the likelihood of quick loss. With the help of an eyelash shampoo and a primer, the eyelid area is degreased.
- Straight tweezers are used to separate the eyelashes and curved tweezers to apply artificial hair. The technician grabs the extension, dips it in glue, removes the excess, and applies it to the client's lashes. The synthetic hair is gently applied to the natural hair with glue and fixed in such a way that the tip is at a distance of at least 0.5 mm from the eyelid skin.
After completing the work, the eyelash extensions are combed with a brush. The brush must be new for each customer, it is usually given as a gift for home aftercare.
HOW LONG DOES THE TREATMENT FOR CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS TAKE?
The duration of the treatment is influenced by the experience and the density of the eyelash line. The process takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours. If the technician offers a job in less time, it should be alarming. The job of an eyelash maker requires thoroughness and accuracy, which means it cannot be done efficiently in a short amount of time.
HOW LONG DOES THE EFFECT LAST?
The time differs from customer to customer. A really classic eyelash extension kit lasts about a month. It is recommended to make a correction every three weeks.
ADVANTAGES OF CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The numerous advantages that classic eyelash extensions have make them very popular in the world of eyelash extensions:
- Long and thick eyelashes are every woman's dream.
- The procedure of classic eyelashes is relatively quick and inexpensive.
- Long eyelashes ensure free time in the morning. After all, time that used to be spent curling eyelashes can now be spent sleeping or enjoying a delicious breakfast.
- While mascara on the eyes often spreads under the influence of a large amount of water, the extended eyelashes allow their owner to swim in the sea, bathe and not be afraid of rain without worrying about black streaks on the cheeks have.
- Eyelash extensions offer a variety of shapes that make it possible to visually correct the shape of the eyes.
Leave a comment