The secret of natural eyelash lengthening
What kind of eyelash extensions look natural? So that no one can guess that a professional stylist worked on the eyelashes. Classic eyelash extensions with a natural effect cannot normally be distinguished from natural eyelashes. Here you will learn the secret of natural eyelash extensions.
HOW TO MAKE NATURAL LOOKING EYELASH EXTENSIONS
If the eyelash extensions are done correctly with a natural effect, the client will get a natural, but more expressive look. Careful application of synthetic hair makes the customer's eyes look more beautiful. The material used looks just like our natural lashes. Even the closest people will not be able to guess that the eyelashes were made by a professional. And even if they notice the transformation, they won't be able to see exactly what has changed. The natural looking eyelash extension technique allows eyelashes to:
- More colorful
The charm of the natural eyelashes is retained. If a new client has doubts about a new set of eyelash extensions and is afraid of looking unnatural, you can argue that the natural 1 to 1 eyelash extension technique will avoid this. Many beauty salons simply call the natural eyelash look "Classic Lashes". Since it is a repetition of the natural growth and position of the eyelashes, the natural volume is preserved. Classic eyelash extensions can be created with the help of a special scheme and the use of synthetic hair of different lengths. The most professional option is to choose the length of the eyelash extensions, which is proportional to the length of the natural hair and the shape of the eye.
Conny Lashe's tip: The average length of the natural eyelashes in the inner third of the eye is approx. 6 mm. Eyelash extensions between 7-8 mm should be used in this area. Natural eyelashes are lengthened and 8 to 9 mm extensions are applied to the 6 mm long natural hair along the lash line. The synthetic hair should never be too long, otherwise it will look unnatural. The length of the extensions increases in the direction from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner. A professional eyelash stylist uses up to five different lengths of eyelash extensions for natural eyelash lengthening. The most common lengths are between 7 and 14 mm.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS
- The first step is the analysis. What length, thickness and density? Has the customer ever had eyelash extensions? What are the preferences? All this information is needed for the right choice of materials, glue, technique, etc.
- The second step in the 1 to 1 eyelash extension technique is the prep work. This consists of cleaning the skin of the eyelids from cosmetics with an eyelash shampoo and preparing the eyelashes with a primer. The lower lashes must be isolated from the upper ones with a pad.
- Each extension is attached with special tweezers.
- The false eyelashes are fixed in place with an eyelash extension glue. Client comfort is directly related to how close the extensions are glued to the ciliary ridge. In order not to cause discomfort, artificial hair must be applied at a distance of about 0.5-1 mm from the line of eyelash growth.
In order to achieve the desired result of natural eyelash lengthening, the eyelash stylist must have a high level of qualification.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
With 1:1 eyelash extensions, the eyelashes are lengthened and given more shape. A professional eyelash stylist selects the appropriate parameters of eyelash extensions individually. It depends on the anatomical features of the facial structure as well as the client's wishes.
The shape and size of the eyes can be optically changed with eyelash extensions. With the right combination of synthetic eyelashes in different lengths, diameters and curls, a professional can achieve outstanding results.
Clients best suited for natural eyelash extensions are:
- Clients who do not require significant visual eye shape correction. (e.g. almond-shaped eye)
- Clients who want to enhance their beauty and look as natural as possible.
- Customers who are very busy and don't have much free time. Classic eyelashes are universal and suitable in every situation. They are suitable for any type of activity and are suitable for any occasion.
- Customers who prefer little make-up.
BENEFITS OF CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The benefits of 1:1 eyelash extensions include:
- A natural classic lash result that doesn't draw too much attention.
- Classic Lashes are suitable for any age and profession - as it makes the appearance spectacular.
- The 1 to 1 eyelash extension technique easily corrects the shape of the eye.
- The technique increases the volume and density of the lash line.
- The Classic Lashes treatment does not take too much time.
- Eyeliner and mascara do not need to be applied. The eyelash line already has a clear contour with black colored eyelash extensions.
- No more daily makeup required. Natural eyelashes add shine and depth to the eyes.
- The effect lasts up to a month. We recommend refilling the lashes after 4 weeks.
Of course, there are also disadvantages with the 1 to 1 eyelash lengthening technique, such as the risk of an individual intolerance to the eyelash glue, irritation of the mucous membranes of the eyes or red eyes. All these disadvantages can be avoided if the application is performed by an experienced eyelash stylist. The work must be done efficiently and correctly, only with reliable and high quality products.
Conny Lashe's tip: Always do a patch test before you have a new customer. Especially if you have a client who is prone to allergic reactions.
WHAT IS THE BEST CURL FOR NATURAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
A professional eyelash stylist should always decide which curl is best before starting work. The curl can significantly correct the shape of the eye, visually increase the height, lift the corners and open the eye.
Three types of lash curls are commonly used for natural eyelash lengthening:
- J Curl: The shape of the J Curl is very similar to our natural lashes. The extensions conjure up an elegant and natural classic eyelash look.
- B Curl: It is a very natural curve and is suitable for clients with large eyes, with a classic almond shape and long natural lashes.
- C and CC Curl: They are a more intense curve and are used to add more punch to the look.
- D and DD Curl: These are the most intense curls that still look natural. They are suitable for customers with small eyes and straight and short natural eyelashes.
CARE OF THE CLASSIC EYELASH EXTENSIONS
If eyelashes are to be kept in their best shape, then they need to be cared for accordingly. Here's everything you need to know:
- In order to gently separate the eyelashes, they must be carefully brushed every morning.
- Use water-based mascara. It is easy to wash off and does not stick the lashes together.
- You should not visit a sauna or swimming pool for the first three days after the treatment. After that, water activities can be performed at any frequency.
- Do not use products with an oily consistency.
- Makeup must be removed every night. We recommend an eyelash shampoo for this.
If you follow these simple rules, you can wear your natural eyelash extensions for a long time.
WHAT DO CLASSIC LASHES COST?
The cost of Classic Lashes is determined by the quality of the materials used and the professionalism of the eyelash stylist. The expert has to work out more than 300 eyelashes for each eyelid. The painstaking process takes 1.5 to 2.5 hours. We recommend that if the Classic eyelash extensions are offered quickly and cheaply, it is better to refuse the service. Don't jeopardize the health of your own lashes.
1 TO 1 EYELASH EXTENSIONS TECHNIQUE VS. 2D LASHES
What is the difference between 1:1 eyelash extensions and 2D eyelashes? It can be confusing for someone unfamiliar with this topic. The classic version of eyelash extensions differs from 2D eyelashes in the number of artificial extensions that are glued. The natural effect of 2D eyelashes consists of applying two eyelash extensions to each natural hair. 2D lashes are fanned out with tweezers.
3D EYELASHES STAND FOR A NATURAL EYELASH LOOK
Based on 2D eyelashes, it is logical to assume that 3D eyelash extensions involve the application of three artificial eyelashes to each natural eyelash. The result is natural volume lashes. The 3D technique is more complicated than the natural eyelash extension technique. It requires a certain skill and experience of the eyelash stylist.
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NATURAL EYELASH LOOKS IN 2D AND 3D?
The main difference between natural 2D and 3D eyelashes is obvious - the number of eyelash extensions that are glued onto one eyelash. There is another important difference between them. For 3D eyelashes, the stylist uses thinner strength extensions. The following applies: the higher the volume, the less the weight of the artificial eyelashes. The natural eyelashes should not be exposed to too much stress.
Leave a comment