How to create 4D lashes like a pro
Eyelash extensions are very popular these days. Depending on the customer's wishes, the stylist creates different styles of voluminous eyelashes to emphasize the depth of the look and the beauty of the eyes. One of the most expressive looks are 4D eyelashes. The technique requires a lot of experience and training. Not many stylists are able to create this professional lash look. Here you will find everything you need to create 4D eyelash extensions.
WHAT ARE 4D EYELASHES?
4D eyelashes enable impressive volume and fuller density of the eyelashes. Extensions with a 4D effect are created by sticking four false eyelashes onto one natural eyelash. Depending on the customer's wishes and the anatomical features of the face, the eyelash stylist can achieve different effects. The natural eye, squirrel look, doll eye and the fox eye effect as well as working with colored eyelashes. This makes it possible to correct the anatomical features and shape of the eyes and beautify the appearance. At the same time, the more complex and material-intensive the work is, the higher the price for eyelash extensions.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR THE 4D EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
4D volume lashes are worth trying. They are suitable for many customers.
- 4D eyelashes are suitable for all skin tones. The eye will shine like a diamond. It is only recommended to color the eyebrows with a pencil or other means according to the shade of the hair and apply a transparent gloss to the lips.
- The fox-eye effect in combination with 4D eyelashes corrects eyes that are too close together.
- Customers who want to go to a party or a photo shoot. With the eyelash style you are right in the middle of it instead of just there.
- 4D eyelash extensions look great in combination with a nude make-up to emphasize the attractiveness of the look. A professional stylist knows the required length, curl, material and thickness to achieve the desired result according to the correct proportions of the face.
- For customers with round eyes, we recommend choosing the doll eyelash look.
- Customers with deep-set eyes should receive C or CC curl lashes.
- The treatment is very popular with young girls and women over 35. 4D eyelash extensions are loved by blondes, brown-haired women, red-haired women and brunettes.
Conny Lashe's tip: 4D Russian volume lashes are suitable for any type of lashes: thick, dense, straight, light, short, etc. If natural lashes are very weak and thin, brittleness and eyelash loss may occur. In this case, we do not recommend volume lashes. It is better to take care of the care and restoration of eyelashes. When the eyelashes become stronger and healthier, the 4D eyelash technique can be performed without a doubt.
WHAT LENGTHS SHOULD I USE FOR 4D EYELASHES?
The lengths of the extensions can vary between 6-12 mm. Depending on the selected eyelash look, the lengths can be mixed.
WHAT THICKNESSES SHOULD I USE FOR 4D LASHES?
We recommend using eyelash extensions with a diameter of 0.05 mm to 0.07 mm. Thanks to the even weight distribution, such an extension with these diameters is comfortable and safe in everyday life.
WHAT LASH CURLS SHOULD BE USED FOR 4D VOLUME LASHES?
With 4D volume eyelashes there are no restrictions on the intensity of the curls. The eyelash stylist can use all kinds of curls at work. The professional can use C, CC, D, DD, L, LC, LD, M eyelash curls, for example.
WHAT MATERIAL SHOULD BE USED FOR 4D VOLUME EYELASHES?
Eyelash extensions are made from lightweight synthetic fibers. We recommend using mink lashes (faux) or cashmere lashes for this special technique. Both materials are very light and comfortable to wear. We buy the eyelashes in our shop.
THE WORK STEPS
4D Russian volume eyelashes require a lot of experience. It is advisable to choose an eyelash stylist who knows the job. The steps are as follows:
- The eyelash stylist assesses the condition of the customer's natural eyelashes. The shape of the eyes and the shape of the face play an important role in this step. Accordingly, a specific eyelash look is selected, which is worked out individually for each customer. The stylist selects extensions of a specific material, curl, length and thickness.
- Make-up and other residues are removed from the eye area with an eyelash shampoo. The eyelashes are prepared with a primer. It improves the adhesion of the glue to the hairs.
- An eye pad is applied to the lower eyelid to prevent glue from getting on the lower eyelid and causing the eyelashes to stick together.
- The eyelash stylist disinfects the lash tools, places the prepared extensions on the workbench and presses a drop of glue onto a glue holder.
- The professional grabs four individual extensions with tweezers and creates an eyelash fan. This eyelash fan is dipped into the glue and attached at a distance of approx. 0.5 mm to the eyelash growth line. This process is repeated many times.
- Excess glue and the eye pads are removed from the lower eyelid. The customer can open their eyes.
HOW LONG WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The treatment is a tedious work. The lash stylist needs to attach a handmade lash fan with four extensions to one natural lash. This process is repeated about 200-300 times per eye. Using simple mathematical calculations, it turns out that a 4D eyelash work can take between 2.5 - 3.0 hours.
HOW LONG DO 4D VOLUME LASHES LAST?
In general, the wearing time depends on many factors (aftercare, materials used, craftsmanship, eyelash cycle...). We claim that 4D lashes can last around 4 weeks before needing refilling.
4D eyelash extensions make it possible to quickly change a client's appearance. It is a medium volume and requires a lot of experience and training. 4D eyelashes should only be performed by professional eyelash stylists.
Leave a comment