How to create 5D lashes like a pro
Every day, millions of women around the world make an appointment with a beautician to make their appearance brighter and more beautiful. One of these beauty treatments is eyelash extensions. Today we will talk more about volume eyelash extensions. 5D eyelash extensions allow for incredible volume and an attractive look in a very short time. This type of service involves the application of five extensions to one natural lash and should be performed by a professional lash stylist. If you want to become a pro in the 5D eyelash technique, then you should read on.
WHAT IS 5D EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
With this technique, five extensions are attached to one natural eyelash. 5D Lashes are a popular treatment that allows you to achieve incredible volume and an attractive appearance in a very short time. Due to the weight of the extensions attached, the procedure is not suitable for every client. It should only be performed by professional eyelash stylists.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR 5D EYELASHES?
5D eyelash extensions change the look. Facial features change slightly and the look becomes more open. The eyelash style is suitable for the following customers.
- They are suitable for clients who prefer the look of fox eye, cat eye, squirrel eye or doll eye lash.
- 5D volume eyelashes are ideal for women who are going to a photo shoot or an important celebration. They go well with chic dresses.
- Customers with strong and long eyelashes.
- Women who want a long-lasting eyelash effect.
- 5D Lashes are ideal for women with naturally expressive facial features.
- For customers who like to stand out. The eyelash look makes the eye area particularly lively.
- Women who want to change their appearance before an important event. The volume eyelash look goes very well with light make-up.
Conny Lashe's tip: The application of 5D eyelashes is not recommended for customers with naturally very thin and brittle eyelashes. There is a risk that they will not withstand the load and the eyelashes will break from the weight.
WHAT LENGTHS SHOULD I USE FOR 5D EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
The lengths can vary between 6-12 mm. Depending on the selected eyelash look, the lengths can be mixed.
Conny Lashe's tip: An extension should never be longer than 1/3 of the client's natural lashes.
WHAT STRENGTHS SHOULD I USE FOR 5D EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
We recommend using extensions with a diameter of 0.05 mm to 0.07 mm. Thanks to the even weight distribution, such an extension with these diameters is comfortable and safe in everyday life.
WHICH LASH CURLS SHOULD BE USED FOR 5D EYELASHES?
There are no restrictions on the intensity of the curls. The eyelash stylist can use all types of eyelash curls (C, CC, D, DD, L, LC, LD, M) when working with 5D volume eyelashes.
WHAT MATERIAL SHOULD BE USED FOR 5D EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
We recommend using mink false lashes or cashmere lashes. Both materials are very light and comfortable to wear. In our shop you can buy high-quality eyelash extensions.
HOW LONG DO 5D VOLUME LASHES LAST?
We recommend refill appointments after 3-4 weeks. Several factors can affect shelf life.
- The aftercare
- Composition of cleansers and make-up removers (oily formulas are prohibited)
- Eyelash type, length, thickness
- Natural eyelash cycle
- Exposure to water, steam and high temperatures
- Eyelash extension products used for treatment
Shelf life can also be negatively impacted by unstable hormone levels and medication use. If the eyes often water (due to increased sensitivity, dry air, strong wind), this also shortens the wearing time.
CUSTOMERS DON'T HAVE TO WORRY
5D eyelashes are made in such a way that the stylist attaches five extensions to one natural eyelash. Many customers have doubts about the safety of the treatment and the result. What we tell our customers: 5D Lashes does not tolerate amateurs. Learning this style requires classes, many hours of training, and the best materials. The result is worth it. Every customer feels like a Hollywood star after the treatment. The eyes become larger, brighter and more expressive. There is no risk when a customer goes to a professional eyelash stylist who analyzes the structure of the natural eyelashes and applies eyelash extensions without any health risks. Treatment has a lot to do with trust. Take away the customer's fear and there are no more worries.
CARE OF 5D VOLUME LASHES
An eyelash stylist only wants the best for their clients. There are a few important rules that will help you wear them for as long as possible.
- On the first day after the treatment, it is not advisable to touch the adhesive base (the adhesive has a drying time of 24 hours). Water, gels or creams are prohibited. The eyes should be protected from moisture.
- Oil based products should not be used. Such a composition has an extremely destructive effect on the glue.
- 5D Lashes do not require mascara. If a client still wants to use them, we recommend not using waterproof mascara.
- The use of a curling iron becomes superfluous.
- We do not recommend sleeping with your face in the pillow. The eyelash extensions can break off.
CLASSIC VS. 5D EYELASHES
Both are techniques that emphasize the natural beauty of the look. They make the eyes more radiant and expressive without spoiling the natural look.
Compared to 5D eyelash extensions, the eyelash stylist uses thicker synthetic eyelashes for classic eyelashes. Both classic and Russian 5D volume lashes do not overload the natural lash line when performed by an experienced lash stylist. The classic look has the effect of making the lashes look like they have been colored with ink.
They appear longer, darker and more curved. 5D lashes appear thicker and create wonderful volume.
Leave a comment