How to create 6D lashes like a pro
6D eyelashes allow for mega volume, the focus is on the eyes and they no longer require additional make-up. This volume style is very popular among women all over the world. The technique is very demanding, especially for inexperienced eyelash stylists. Without a doubt, when done professionally, the look will attract many regular customers to the beauty salon. Here you will learn all the secrets about 6D Lashes.
WHAT ARE 6D LASHES?
The style makes it possible to increase the natural density of the lashes by up to six times. This is done by shaping six individual extensions into an eyelash fan and attaching them to one natural eyelash. Technology, experience and choice of materials play a major role here. Therefore, 6D eyelash extensions should only be performed by professional stylists.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR 6D EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
6D eyelashes increase the eyelash volume many times over. We recommend the eyelash style for the following clients:
- For customers who like to be the center of attention and enjoy it when everything revolves around them.
- 6D Lashes are for special days. For example, a woman wants to look unique on her wedding day.
- The technique is suitable for women of all types, except those with narrow or bulging eyes. Customers who do not have natural thick eyelashes and expressive eyes get a particularly good 6D effect.
- The volume effect suits a model actively participating in photo shoots or an actress.
- The style is commonly used by show business stars who frequently appear in public, as well as those who enjoy attending social events and parties.
HOW LONG WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The duration of a new set of 6D eyelashes is usually 3.0 to 3.5 hours. However, the time may depend on various factors. It depends on the amount and structure of the customer's natural lashes. The skills of the stylist also play a role in the duration.
WHICH MATERIALS SHOULD BE USED?
6D Lash Looks are achieved through the use of lightweight synthetic fibers. We recommend fine (faux) mink lashes or cashmere lashes for this technique. Both materials are very light and comfortable for the customer to wear. You can buy the eyelash extensions in our shop.
The base of the eyelash fan is attached to the natural eyelash. The distance to the eyelid should be between 0.5 - 1.0 mm. This avoids contact of the eyelash extension and adhesive with sensitive skin.
CONTRAINDICATIONS OF 6D EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Although extension treatment is safe, there are several contraindications:
- The eyelash stylist has to refuse work with eye diseases, dermatitis. Susceptibility to infection is a contraindication.
- The 6D Lashes procedure should be discontinued if an allergic reaction to the materials and substances used (e.g. primer, adhesive) is detected when using contact lenses.
- Too oily skin of the eyelids contributes to the rapid destruction of the glue. The lash fans won't last long.
- It does not work on clients with increased eye sensitivity and tearing.
- 6D eyelashes should not be done if client's eyelashes are thin or weak.
WHEN IS IT BETTER TO CHOOSE ANOTHER EFFECT?
Mega volume lashes are not suitable for all clients. Women with thin and weak eyelashes should not get 6D eyelashes. The weight can pose a danger to the hairs. If a client wants to have a large density, it is better to recommend a style with less volume.
The filling of the 6D Lashes should always be done promptly. We recommend arranging refill appointments after 3-4 weeks. It is best if the refilling is done by the same eyelash stylist who did the previous work. The following happens during the appointment:
- At the beginning of the work, the eyelash stylist washes the eyelashes with an eyelash shampoo.
- After the upper lid is clean, the stylist combs the lashes with a brush. This is done to check the lash line.
- Outgrown eyelashes are removed with tweezers. Most stylists use the "banana" technique.
- Handcrafted 6D fans are glued to fill gaps and create a full and expressive lash look.
CLASSIC 1:1 VS. 6D EYELASH EXTENSIONS
Both are techniques that emphasize a woman's appearance. They make the eyes look brighter and more expressive.
Compared to Russian volume lashes, the eyelash stylist uses thicker synthetic lashes in the Classic 1:1 technique. The classic look has the effect of tinting the lashes with ink. They appear longer, darker and more curved. 6D eyelashes, on the other hand, appear thicker and fuller. The effect of these types of extensions is visually completely different. The Russian mega volume technique brings more drama and shine.
Leave a comment