This is how you create the perfect fox eyelash extensions
Eyelash extensions are a great opportunity to enhance natural beauty. You can easily smooth out appearance flaws and radically change the look depending on the effect you choose. A professional eyelash stylist knows exactly which look is best for each client. One of the most popular eyelash lengthening effects is the so-called "fox eye effect". It adds a touch of glamor to the expression of the eye that many women love. If you want to know how to create professional fox eyelashes then you will love this article.
WHAT IS FOX EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
The fox effect is considered one of the most popular and attractive. It is made using the angel wing technique and gives the eyelash look more expressiveness. Fox Lashes are applied to elongate the eye and pull it to one side. The eyelash extensions on the outer edge of the eye look like a drawn arrow. The longest artificial hairs are applied to the outer corner and get shorter until the middle of the eye. The eye is stretched slightly to the side, which gives the look a special appeal. The shortest extensions are applied to the inner corner of the eye. The eyes become more noticeable on the face because the appearance of eyeliner is created at the ciliary edges.
BEST LASHES FOR THE FOX EYE LOOK
You can use different materials for the fox eyelash look:
- silk eyelashes
- Mink Lashes
- Cashmere eyelashes
- flat lashes
The eyelash stylist chooses extensions of different lengths and diameters to vary the shape of the eye. The standard lengths are 14 to 6 mm. The thicknesses range from 0.03 to 0.15 mm. The main task is to achieve a smooth transition. The lash line should not look stepped. Many eyelash stylists use five or more lengths so that the extensions are glued proportionally along the edge of the eye and give the expression of naturalness.
BEST CURLS FOR FOX EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The material, diameter, length and color are important when applying Fox Lashes. But it is also important to choose the right curl. The final shape of the eye and the appearance of the eyelash extension itself directly depends on it. Here are the best curls for this technique:
- J-curl: J-curl: It is a natural curve that creates a mascara effect
- B-Curl: Allows for the most natural fox eye effect. It is suitable for clients who want to add a little more lash volume to their natural lashes. The eyelashes also become thicker.
- C Curl: This is a medium curl that is in high demand. It allows for a more open appearance and visually enlarges the eye shapes. It is very suitable for fox eyelashes.
- L Curl: The L Curl has a straight base with a strong curve. It is the perfect choice in Fox eyelash extensions.
- LC Curl: It looks very impressive in combination with fox eyelashes.
- LD Curl: With their maximum angle, LD Curl eyelash extensions also go very well with this style.
- M-Curl: One of the most popular curls for the fox eye eyelash extension technique.
FOX EYE LASH MAPPING
The principle of the style is as follows:
- The shortest eyelash extensions are attached to the inner corner
- The length increases towards the middle
- The length reaches a maximum at the outer corner
- Transitions between main lengths are smoothed with intermediate lengths
- Usually eyelash extensions from 6 to 14 mm are used for the fox effect. The size depends on the customer's natural eyelashes
STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS FOR A PROFESSIONAL EYELASH EXTENSIONS FOX LOOK
The work consists of the following phases:
- The preparation process. The eyelash stylist cleans the skin of the eyelid from makeup and excess sebum with an eyelash cleanser. The eyelashes are prepared with a primer.
- Special hydrogel eye pads are glued to the lower eyelid. They prevent the lower and upper lash line from sticking together.
- The self-made fan lashes are glued to the natural lashes. First, the shortest extensions are glued to the inner corner of the eye. The length of the eyelash extensions gets longer towards the outer corner.
- When the work is finished, the stylist carefully removes the pad and combs the eyelashes with a brush.
HOW TO ACHIEVE THE BEST EYELASH EXTENSIONS FOX EYE EFFECT?
Eyelash extensions on the upper eyelid are placed in a specific order to correct features that the client sees as imperfections. For best results, the extensions are glued using the eyelash extension method. One or more artificial eyelashes are attached to a natural eyelash.
WHAT EYE SHAPES ARE SUITABLE FOR FOX EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
The primary task of the eyelash stylist is to determine if this style of eyelash extensions is right for a particular client. The fox effect strongly influences the perception of the entire face. Fox Lashes do not suit all eye types. Before starting, the customer's face must be analyzed. What is face geometry? What is the shape and width and depth of the eye? The fox eyelash look elongates the eye so it best suits the following shapes:
- Round eyes: The Fox eyelash extensions slightly stretches the client's eye to the side. The arrow on the outer corner expands it into an almond-eye shape.
- Almond Eyes: It's the perfect eye shape - the look adds sexiness to the face.
- Tight-fitting eyes: The Fox Eye eyelash extensions open the eyes to the sides.
- Protruding eyes: Long eyelash extensions on the outer corners make the eye stand out.
WHAT EYE SHAPES ARE CONTRAINDICATED FOR FOX LASHES?
Unfortunately, this technique is not suitable for clients with the following eye shapes:
- Asian eyes: Fox eyelash extensions give the eyes a heavy look.
- Deep set eyes: The lash style "pushes" the eyes even deeper.
- Dropped Corner Eyes: The Fox Eye eyelash extension technique only accentuates the corner. To lift the eyes, you should use a different eyelash effect (e.g. squirrel look).
WHAT PRODUCTS SHOULD BE USED FOR THE FOX EYELASH LOOK?
The end result depends not only on the skills of the eyelash stylists, but also on the materials used. The higher their quality, the more beautiful the appearance. These are the materials used for a professional job:
- Eye pads to protect the lower lashes from the upper ones
- Eyelash shampoo that removes makeup and residue from the eyelid
- Primer that prepares the lashes for better adhesion
- Eyelash glue that fixes the artificial hair and ensures long-lasting eyelash lengthening
- Tweezers that help the eyelash stylist apply and separate
- High-quality eyelash extensions that improve the lash game and ensure soft wearing comfort
2D EYELASH EXTENSION TECHNIQUE
In addition to the classic Fox eyelash look, there is also the 2D eyelash extension technique. The double effect consists of sticking a fan with two eyelash extensions on the natural eyelashes. This technique is suitable for those who have already tried the classic technique and the result obtained did not sufficiently satisfy the client. With such a method, the client does not need to use eyeliner as the lash line is well defined. This technique is suitable for clients with sparse eyelashes. If the natural eyelashes are weakened or thin, it is better to refuse 2D volume. A fan of two artificial extensions can be too heavy for a natural eyelash.
3D EYELASH EXTENSION TECHNIQUE
The triple effect is very similar to the 2D eyelash extension technique. The lash fans are heavier, so this technique is not suitable for all clients. Such a fluffy look makes it possible to achieve extremely large eyelashes and create a shadow effect on the eyelids. The eyelash stylist must be experienced for this job.
When considering which technique to choose, pay close attention to the client's lashes. The difficulty is to give the eyes a natural look. Here the eyelash stylist uses extensions of different strengths and colors. If the client's eyelashes are thin, weak and fall out frequently, the 3D effect should not be used.
THE CARE OF EYELASH EXTENSIONS
By properly and regularly caring for your eyelash extensions, your customers will extend their wearing time considerably and keep them in top form. We recommend the following rules:
- Avoid spas, saunas, etc. with humid rooms and high temperatures
- Do not use oily cosmetics on the eyelids
- Salt and chlorinated water are not suitable for eyelash extensions
- Don't sleep with your face in the pillow
- Brush and wash the lashes daily
- Do not rub or remove the lashes yourself
This was so helpful thank you!!!
Leave a comment