Why you should buy CC Curl eyelashes
One of the most popular eyelash extensions are CC Curl Lashes. Eyelash stylists recommend this special sweep because it allows for an extraordinary open-eye effect. The natural beauty of the extensions makes the eyes expressive and gives them a special charm and depth. How do I create seductive eyelash effects? Which eye is best suited to CC Curl eyelashes? Why is it so popular around the world? What is the difference to other curls? We'll tell you all about it and more in this article.
WHAT ARE CC CURL EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
It's an intense curl and more pronounced than the C curl. The eyelash extension perfectly covers the straight eyelash growth. It is one of the best curls for droopy eyelids as it opens and enlarges the eyes.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR CC CURL EYELASHES?
The CC option is suitable for many customers. That's what makes it so special and in demand.
- CC Curl Lash Extensions are suitable for clients with downward-facing outer corners of their eyes and natural lashes that grow downward. Curled lashes at the outer edge open and lift the eyes.
- They also work best for clients with deep-set and narrow-set eyes. The extensions are attached closer to the middle and perfectly open the eye. The corners are lifted, the eyes appear rounder and make them look bigger. If eyelash growth is downward, CC eyelashes should be placed at the outer corner of the eye.
- CC lashes can also be used for clients with widely spaced eyes. The strong curvature can be positioned close to the inner corner of the eye.
- The extensions should be placed closer to the outside edge if a client has round eyes. If they are glued too much in the middle, the eyes will look even rounder.
CHOOSE THE PERFECT LENGTH
The lengths should be selected professionally for a new set of eyelashes. Here are the basic rules you should know:
- 6 to 9 mm are similar to most natural eyelashes.
- We recommend using 10-11mm CC lashes.
- A very popular choice is lengths from 6 to 13mm. They can be used for clients with healthy and strong natural lashes.
- We do not recommend using lengths longer than 14mm. Artificial eyelashes that are too heavy can damage the natural hair.
CHOOSE THE PERFECT DIAMETER
Not only the length, but also the diameter affects the work. Select the best diameters before you start applying the lashes.
- The thickness of 0.05 mm is suitable for clients with thin and damaged natural eyelashes (volume technique)
- Extensions up to 0.07mm are very similar to natural lashes and fit most clients very well (up to 4D lashes).
- For the classic technique, diameters of 0.12 and 0.15 mm are best.
- We do not recommend using diameters greater than 0.15mm. It looks unnatural and can damage natural lashes.
SQUIRREL EFFECT WITH CC CURL LASHES
The maximum length of the extensions is not placed in the corner, but closer to the middle or in the place of the arch of the eyebrow. The squirrel eyelash look is not recommended for clients with an overhanging eyelid. The longest length will be glued closer to the center of the eye. At the corner of the eye, the lengths are reduced by 2-3 mm. At the beginning of the eye, the difference in length gently decreases to the length of the natural lashes. The "squirrel" effect can be done in a number of ways. The longest part can be smoothly integrated into the overall length or vice versa, sharpened and accentuated.
DOLL EYE EFFECT WITH CC CURL LASHES
The "doll eye" effect involves using optically equal lengths and curls, but a little trick is to use shorter lengths to add volume and density. Especially with less natural eyelashes, the extensions must be attached discreetly. Many different eyelash curls can be used for this eyelash look. The CC lash is one of the most curved and will open the eye even more.
KIM KARDASHIAN EFFECT WITH CC LASHES
This is one of the most difficult lash looks. A professional eyelash stylist knows what lengths and curves work best for each eye. Longer eyelash extensions alternate with shorter ones. CC Curl Lash Extensions can therefore be combined with the volume technique.
NATURAL EFFECT WITH CC CURL EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The eyelash length for a natural look is 7-12 mm. Sticking them on in a specific order will make the look more open with more depth and radiance. For a theatrical look, use a length of 13mm. This length is popular for photo sessions and celebrations.
WHY ARE CC CURL LASHES SO POPULAR?
They are in high demand for many reasons:
- CC Curl Lashes look natural
- They are comfortable to wear without causing any inconvenience
- The extension gives the eyelash look depth and sensuality
- Suitable for natural blonde or thin lashes
- Ideal for casual women and business ladies
- CC Curl eyelashes are ideal for lovers of decorative cosmetics who prefer eyeshadow
- The synthetic hairs are very popular with eyelash stylists
CC Curl Lashes are one of the most common choices for eyelash stylists and clients. The most important thing is that the job is done by a professional.
CC CURL VS. C CURL
The curves of the two artificial eyelashes differ only slightly from each other. CC Curl lashes have great length and a stronger curve with a pointed tip.
CC CURL VS. M CURL
The M Curl resembles a triangle. The CC curl looks more like a semi-circle. The M has a direct optical effect on the eyelashes. The CC has a visual impact on the eyelids.
CC CURL VS. J CURL
The J Curl is a barely noticeable extension. It comes very close to the natural eyelashes. CC eyelash extensions make your eyes look brighter.
CC CURL VS. L CURL
L comes in several forms: L, LC, and LD curls. All differ in the strength of the bend and are based on an open look. CC Curl eyelashes are based on eye shape corrections.
CC CURL VS. B CURL
The B curl is more commonly used by eyelash stylists for almond-shaped eyes. The CC lash is more versatile and has even proportions on lashes with a gentle sweep.
CC Curl Eyelash Extensions are the easiest and most versatile option for an eyelash stylist. We encourage you to stock enough of these because customers love wearing this particular swing.
Leave a comment