How to professionally remove eyelash extensions
When it comes to removing eyelash extensions, there are a few important things to keep in mind. A professional technician should know how to perform a correct removal carefully. How long does it take to remove eyelash extensions and how is the eyelid protected? We will explain all these questions.
Thinking about removing your eyelash extensions yourself? We recommend not doing this. It is better to entrust the procedure to a professional eyelash stylist, since the health of the hair root depends on it. Regrowing the hairs that are pulled out during wrong cycles is a long and arduous process. A professional eyelash stylist uses specific products in the application. We'll get into that in more detail later.
WHEN SHOULD EYELASH EXTENSIONS BE REMOVED?
There are common reasons when eyelash extensions should be removed. Here we have a small guideline as to when a removal may occur.
- If the customer has discomfort, redness, watery eyes or allergies (patch test).
- If the customer wears contact lenses that will injure the surface of the eye and affect the wearing time.
- If the customer has eye or skin irritation.
Always remember, the most important thing is safety and health.
MYTHS ABOUT EYELASH EXTENSIONS REMOVAL
If you use high-quality materials, everything works quickly and painlessly. And of course without hurting your own hair. We have often heard that some people use oil at home, which indicates that the glue loses its properties when it comes into contact with an oily substance. But in this case you will be disappointed. This method is tedious and traumatic to the natural lashes. It is also common for steam to remove eyelash extensions. When exposed to temperature, the eyelash glue evaporates and falls on the mucous membranes, which can have a detrimental effect.
Using professional eyelash products, the whole removal process takes only a few minutes and is safe and healthy.
THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO REMOVE EYELASH EXTENSIONS
To remove the eyelash extensions you need different things:
- Lash lifting tool
- eye pads
- medicine tape
The eyelash extensions remover helps dissolve the glue and is very gentle. We offer cream and gel removers. They are safe and hypoallergenic, convenient to use, non-irritating and non-evaporating. They can be used for complete removal, making any procedure safe and comfortable.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO REMOVING EYELASH EXTENSIONS
- Wash hands and wear gloves before treatment
- The lower eyelids must be covered with a pad and fixed with an adhesive tape.
- Gently apply the remover along the root of the hair with a microbrush.
- Wait for the remover to dissolve the glue (check exposure times). Make sure the gel doesn't get on the customer's mucous membranes.
- The fibers come off very easily, remove them with a lash tool
- Then rinse thoroughly with water
- Finish off with a keratin booster on
The duration depends on the products used to dissolve the eyelash glue. Usually the process takes no more than 10 minutes.
You should pay attention to this when removing eyelash extensions:
- Always use sterile lash tools
- If the client experiences skin or eye irritation, stop the treatment
- Do not apply to mucous membranes as this may cause chemical burns
- Do not rub hard with the lash tools
- In case of accidental contact with any component, rinse with water
- The client should not apply any cosmetics in this area for a few days
Leave a comment