How to lengthen lower lashes like a pro
The contrast between thick and long upper lashes and thin, sparse lower lashes can be very striking. To make the eyes appear larger and brighter, the lower lashes can be tinted with mascara, but the effect is short-lived. Lower eyelash extensions promise longer-lasting results. You can find out everything about the treatment, its functions and technique in our article.
WHY EXTEND LOWER EYELASHES?
Lower eyelash extensions are not yet very common in the beauty industry, but they are gaining popularity. And this is not surprising, because the procedure allows you to make the eyes look more open and expressive for a long time without additional effort!
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR THIS?
They are perfect for clients who have naturally long and thick upper lashes. An experienced stylist chooses the length and curl of the lower artificial hair so that the look sparkles with new colors and impresses with expressiveness and beauty.
When the upper lashes are lengthened using the volume technique. This will balance the proportions and harmonize the image, giving the eyelash look more shine. The effect is clearly visible.
Lower eyelash extensions are also useful for clients who want to visually correct the shape of the eyes. For example, women with wide-set eyes can easily hide this feature simply by adding longer eyelash extensions to the middle and front part of the eyelid.
There are also creative options in which the lower and upper hair are of a different shade. This unusual style is perfect for a party or a festive appearance.
Conny Lashe's Tip: Lower eyelash extensions are not the best option for clients with pronounced age-related changes. If there are wrinkles near the eyes or a low lower eyelid, the treatment should not be carried out. In women with a pronounced problem of an overhanging eyelid or drooping corners of the eyes, there is no need to increase the density of the lower lashes.
BENEFITS OF LOWER EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The popularity of this method is more and more in demand. And this is not surprising, because the treatment makes it possible to make the eyes appear more open and expressive for a long time without additional effort. The service has several advantages:
- The ability to correct the shape of the eyes and their expressiveness, depending on the client's needs.
- Saves time doing makeup.
- Saves time removing makeup.
- The treatment has no direct medical contraindications.
- The lower lashes achieve a beautiful natural curve.
- The look becomes expressive and radiant.
- The eyes become more open.
- High-quality eyelash extensions emphasize the beauty of the cut and shape of the eyes and conceal imperfections.
WHAT LENGTHS SHOULD BE USED FOR LOWER EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
We recommend using lengths of 4-6mm. The length of the extension should not be more than 1.5 mm longer than the natural eyelash.
WHAT THICKNESSES SHOULD I USE FOR LOWER EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
The lower lashes can be lengthened with 0.05-0.07 mm eyelash extensions.
WHICH LASH CURLS GO BEST WITH LOWER LASHES?
We recommend using the B Curl and J Eyelash Curl. They look very natural in the bottom row.
HOW LONG DO LOWER LASHES LAST?
Extensions on the bottom row last less than those on the top row. They last about 2-3 weeks.
HOW WHAT DOES A LOWER LASH LENGTH/THICKENING COST?
The treatment takes about an hour and a half. The price of lower eyelash lengthening depends on the status of the salon and the skills of the eyelash stylist. It is between 25 and 60 euros.
TIPS ON HOW TO WORK LIKE A PRO
Lower eyelash extensions should only be performed after the upper row has been extended.
Client's eyelids should be tightly closed while working.
When applied to the bottom row, all technical requirements are mandatory (correct attachment of synthetic hair to natural hair, separation).
To achieve the most natural effect, the stylist can use multiple lengths of synthetic eyelashes.
We recommend using an eyelash glue with minimal evaporation and fast adhesion.
Conny Lashe's Tip: The lower row can be expanded as desired. The most effective styles are classic eyelashes, double volume (2D lashes), natural and fox effects.
WHEN SHOULD NOT BE EXTENDED LOWER LASHES?
- Women who naturally have thick and dark natural lashes and get classic lashes on the top row. Everything will look natural and beautiful anyway.
- Women who have pre-colored their lashes or use mascara should not get lower lash extensions.
- Women with sparse and thin natural eyelashes on the lower eyelid. Especially when there are significant gaps. False lashes will accentuate them (especially if the extensions are long). We recommend tinting the lashes instead of lengthening them.
- Women who can't resist touching and rubbing their eyes should avoid thickening the lower lashes.
Leave a comment