Cream adhesive remover for eyelash extensions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
I pack my suitcase and take the eyelash cream remover with me!With the eyelash remover with its special creamy formula, you can remove eyelash extensions without damaging your natural eyelashes. The Eyelash Glue Remover effectively breaks the glue and removes the extensions in the safest way. The perfect consistency ensures precise work. The eyelash cream remover only requires a minimal amount and can be applied perfectly with a micro brush. It is very effective for removing small areas on the lash line and all eyelash extensions. Our Eyelash Remover is 100% cruelty-free and paraben-free.
what it is for
Eyelash Extension Eyelash Cream Remover is designed to safely and easily remove eyelash glue. The product is only suitable for professional stylists.
- Eyelash cream remover
- Content: 5g
- Shelf life 1 year | 8 months open
- Exposure time about 3-5 minutes - depending on the amount of eyelash glue
- Breaks ties in seconds
- Eyelash glue remover for sensitive customers
- Works with all eyelash extension glues
- Causes only minor irritation
- The most effective and safest way to remove eyelash extensions
Gamma Butyrolactone, Montmorillonite, Copolymer
- Cover the lower eyelid with one eye pad away.
- The client's eyes must be closed during the eyelash glue removal.
- Wear with a clean micro brush Apply a thin layer of Eyelash Cream Remover to the extensions. Don't touch the skin.
- Leave the eyelash cream remover on for about 3-5 minutes.
- Then remove all residues of the eyelash glue remover.
- Make sure the liquid has been completely removed before priming the lashes with a eyelash shampoo clean
Conny Lashes Tips
- Avoid getting the remover in contact with your skin or eyes.
- In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation occurs, see a doctor.
- Never store eyelash remover in the refrigerator.
Do you already know our large selection of Eyelash extension curls ?
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.