D Curl cashmere eyelash extensions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
Our cashmere eyelashes offer the highest quality and exceptional comfort! Our D curl cashmere eyelashes are used for volume eyelash and Russian volume eyelash techniques. The small base of the extension in combination with the intense swing towards the tip makes every eye shine. Each D Curl cashmere eyelash is very flexible and can be pulled off the eyelash strip quickly and easily with tweezers. The eyelash extensions combine everything an eyelash stylist needs: They are ultra-light, almost fanning and do not lose their extraordinary curl even after weeks. The D Curl Cashmere Eyelashes come in packs of 16 rows. They are available in single lengths as well as mix boxes. Due to the elaborate hand-rolled manufacturing process of the cashmere eyelashes, each extension is produced to perfection. The high quality of the eyelash extensions makes working an experience. Every packet of D Curl cashmere eyelashes is personally checked for quality before it leaves our eyelash extension shop.
what it is for
The D Curl cashmere eyelashes were developed for volume eyelash and Russian volume eyelash techniques. The product is only suitable for professional stylists.
- D curl cashmere eyelashes for eyelash extensions
- Eyelash extensions with deep black color
- Available in single length and mix length packs
- 16 rows per packet with more than 4,000 lashes
- Very easy to peel off the lash strips
- Easy and Fast-Fanning (quick and easy to fan out)
- Very flexible eyelash extensions
- For extraordinary volume lashes
- Made from sterilized PBT fibers
- Double heated for best consistency
- 100% cruelty free
Conny Lashes Tips
- The D Curl cashmere lashes suit all eye shapes, especially clients with sloped eyes and naturally curled natural lashes. The intensive swing makes the lashes look shorter than with other curls. With these special eyelash extensions you can create unique lash styles by adding more "drama" to the look.
- For a long-lasting volume look, it is very important best eyelash glue with high quality Eyelash extension tweezers to use.
- With the volume technique you should dip into the glue drop with a 45 degree hand movement to create the best bond.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.