Eyelash lifting glue
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
Do you already know our ultimate eyelash lifting glue?
It is used by the best eyelash stylists worldwide and guarantees a 5-star service. With its gentle formula, it is easy to apply and makes work easier. The eyelash lifting glue is used on the one hand to fix natural eyelashes on the silicone pad and on the other hand to make the pad adhere to the eyelid. The Lifting Glue has the power to hold natural lashes in place and promises quick application. The eyelashes are set perfectly in motion with the adhesive on the silicone pad and can then be easily removed with water. Our eyelash lifting glue is vegan and 100% animal-free.
what it is for
The eyelash lifting glue was developed for eyelash lifting treatments. The product is only suitable for professional stylists.
- Power eyelash lifting glue
- Content: 7ml
- Water based formula
- Drying time about 3-5 seconds
- Shelf life 1 year | 6 months open
- Easy to apply and easy to remove
- latex free
- Eyelash lift adhesive for sensitive skin
- Safe for natural lashes
Polyacrylates, ethanol, deionized water, benzoic acid
- Cover the lower eyelid with one eye pad away.
- The customer's eyes must be closed.
- Use the correct size lifting pads (S, M, M1, M2, L) which best fits customer's eyelid.
- Spread the Lash Lift liquid on the back of the silicone pad and attach it to the eyelid.
- Apply the lifting glue to the front of the pad and fix the natural lashes in the perfect direction.
- carry the permian and setting eyelash lifting lotions.
- Remove the residue of the lash lifting glue with a Y comb .
- A Keratin Boosters supplies the eyelashes with vitamins and strengthens the hair root.
Conny Lashes Tips
- When you apply the eyelash lifting glue, always work in small sections.
- If the lashes aren't sticking to the silicone pad, you may have used too much glue. take one Micro brush and remove the excess glue.
- When the lifting glue is dry and the lashes are not sticking to the shield, apply a little more liquid and brush the lashes into position again with the Y-Comb or Lash Lift Tool.
- In case of eye contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- If irritation occurs, see a doctor.
- Store the eyelash lift glue in a cool, dark, dry place.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.