Y Eyelash Lifting Tool / 10 pcs.
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
The Lash Lift Y Comb is a professional tool that is essential for a professional lash lift. With the smooth side, the natural lashes can be attached to the lifting pad. The Lash Lifting Tool is reusable and with its comb you can precisely fix the eyelashes straight and clean on the silicone pad. The shape of the eyelash lift Y comb ensures an easy grip and optimal handling. Each Y-comb is checked again for quality before it leaves our eyelash extension shop.
what it is for
The Eyelash Lift Y Comb was developed for eyelash lift treatments. It is the perfect tool for placing the eyelashes on the lifting pad and then fixing them in the best position. The product is only suitable for professional stylists.
- 10 lash lift Y combs per packet
- Smooth side for attaching eyelashes
- Comb side for fixing the eyelashes
- Provides smooth and comfortable handling
- Made from plastic
- Easy to clean
- Provides a comfortable working comfort
- Eyelashes look thicker after eyelash lift
- Use the Lash Lift Y Comb with a small amount of Eyelash lifting adhesive and brush the lashes onto the silicone pad.
- Make sure the lashes are combed straight and in perfect position.
- Once all the lashes are perfectly separated, begin the next steps of the lash lift.
Conny Lashes Tips
- The Y-brush for eyelash lifts is reusable and should be cleaned in hot water with an antibacterial soap (acetone) after each treatment.
- When using eyelash lifting glue, always work in small sections.
- If the lashes don't stick to the silicone pad, you may have used too much glue. Take a micro brush and remove the excess adhesive from the lifting pad.
- If the eyelash lifting glue is dry and the eyelashes won't stick to the pad, then apply a little more liquid and use the Lash lift Y comb to brush the lashes into the perfect position.
- If properly cleaned, the eyelash lift tool can last up to 100 treatments or more.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.