Our eyelash extensions adhesive guarantees long lasting lashes and many happy return clients! It’s the perfect lash adhesive for classic and volume eyelash extensions techniques. The eyelash glue works best in humidity between 30%-70% and temperature 20°C-25°C / 68°F-77°F. The retention time of up to 8 weeks makes the adhesive to one of the best on the market. It also doesn’t leave eyes swollen and irritated. It’s a latex free and waterproof formula – perfect for latex-sensitive and clients who wear contact lenses. The best eyelash extension glue #2 is not tested on animals, vegan and cruelty-free.
What it is for
The best eyelash extension glue works for volume lashes, mega volume lashes and classic lashes. For professional use only.
- Best Eyelash Extension Glue #2
- Size 5ml
- Color: Black
- 1,0 second drying time
- Sensitive eyelash glue
- Works best in humidity between 30%-70%
- Works best in temperature between 20°C-25°Cⅼ68°F-77°F
- Retention time up to 8 weeks
- Shelf life of opened bottle 8 weeks
- Shelf life of unopened bottle 6 months
- Minimal fumes
- Recommended for beginners and advanced lash artists
Ethyl Cyanacrylate, PMMA and Carbon Black
How to use
- Shake well before use (approx. 1 minute).
- Wait a few seconds before open the bottle to prevent the liquid from leaking.
- Remove cap gently.
- Get your perfect drop by turning the eyelash glue bottle right side up and gently squeeze the trapped air bubbles out of the bottle. There must be no air bubbles in the eyelash extension bottle.
- Wipe the nozzle clean after every use.
- Close the lash glue bottle tight after use.
- Start lashing.
Conny Lashes Tips
- Before you start applying lash extensions, always cleanse natural lashes fully.
- The best eyelash extension glue is suitable for classic lashes, volume lashes and mega volume lashes.
- It’s 1,0 second average dry time allows to speed up your lash game.
- Replace the glue drop every 20 minutes.
- Medical foam tape or under eye gel patches help to minimize fumes.
- We recommend a patch test! Adhesive fumes may cause an allergic reaction to certain clients.
- Eyelash adhesive must be used on closed eyes through entire treatment.
- Use a hygrometer when applying lash extensions in your room to measure humidity levels.
- The lash extension glue has a curing time of 24 hours.
- A humidifier and dehumidifier ensure perfect air humidity in the work room.
- For best results store eyelash adhesive upright in an airtight container in cool room.
- Never store the eyelash glue in the fridge.