Which woman doesn't love Espresso? Our C Curl dark brown (faux) Mink Eyelash Extensions mix trays are used for Volume and Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions techniques. We call our dark brown eyelash extensions “Espresso”, because the colour has this amazing brown nuance. Our dark brown lash extensions are perfect for clients who are looking for a natural lash look. They fit especially to blonde, brunette and redhead clients with a lighter skin tone and it’s the most natural way to enhance their lash beauty. They come in a 16 rows mixed lengths tray. Each C curl dark brown lash extension is ultra-light, efficient to remove from the stripe, fast fanning and never loses its wonderful curl. The special hand-rolled manufacturing process creates each extension to perfection and makes it easy to apply for a lash artist. Each eyelash extension tray gets checked for its quality before we send it out.
What it is for
The C Curl dark brown (faux) Mink Eyelash Extensions are designed for Volume and Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions techniques. For professional use only.
- C Curl dark brown (faux) Mink Eyelash Extensions
- 16 rows and more than 4.000 lashes per tray
- Easy to remove from strips
- Fast fanning volume extensions
- Incredibly flexible
- Available in 7 mm - 14 mm lengths
- Available in 0,07 mm diameters
- For beautiful volume lash looks
- Made from sterilized PBT fibers
- Double heated for best consistency
- Cruelty Free and Vegan-friendly
Conny Lashes Tips
- Our C curl eyelash extensions guarantee all kinds of lash looks and many happy returning clients. With this curl you are always on the safe side, because it fits all eye shapes. No matter if a client has almond eyes, small eyes, oval eyes or round eyes - the C curl lash extension complements them all. You can create beautiful lash looks without making the look appear too intense.
- Always prepare lashes with a primer before applying the C Curl dark brown (faux) Mink Eyelash Extensions.
- It is important using an eyelash extension adhesive with the best bonding power combined with a high-quality lash extension tweezer.
- When creating volume lash looks always dip in the eyelash extension glue with a 45-degree hand movement.
Interested in our advanced Volume Eyelash Extensions techniques? Become part of the Conny Lashes Lash Academy.