Everyone knows that the eyes are the mirror of the soul. Many women put a lot of effort into makeup and skin care every day. Not everyone is enthusiastic about spending hours in the bathroom every day to make themselves beautiful. At such moments, they want to stay in bed longer or watch a late night movie instead of spending time with beauty. Eyelash extensions help to solve these problems. Nowadays there are many different styles for everyone to explore. One of them is 3D eyelash extensions. It allows you to look spectacular day and night without makeup.
WHAT ARE 3D EYELASHES?
The 3D volume eyelash extension technique is very popular worldwide. The eyelash stylist takes 3 extensions and applies them to natural hair. The difference between 3D eyelashes and other techniques is the number of synthetic hairs that are applied to each natural eyelash. There is one rule: the larger the eyelash volume, the thinner the extensions. The weight of the artificial fans should not harm natural hair, and the result itself looks expressive, but not too flashy.
WHO IS SUITABLE FOR 3D EYELASH EXTENSIONS?
The triple volume is suitable for customers who want to simplify personal hygiene without compromising their own attractiveness. 3D Lashes help to save time and energy in daily makeup application. Just one refill appointment per month and no more worries about crumbling mascara - no more makeup needed to look stunning.
3D Lashes stand for an expressive and radiant look. At the same time, it is a flawless natural look and suitable for any party.
Women who are used to constantly looking in the mirror can confidently hide it deep in their handbag or leave it at home.
Models all over the world love to wear 3D eyelashes. They use the powerful lash volume to look amazing in the pictures.
3D eyelash extensions are for every day. Women with fuller lashes always feel comfortable, whether they're going to work, a workout, or a romantic date.
A great 3D eyelash effect can be achieved through competent modelling, skilful selection of diameters, lengths and curls. It's a great way to look gorgeous 24/7. The 3D eyelash extensions must be performed by an experienced stylist to achieve the desired result. A professional stylist can correct natural asymmetries or visually non-standard eye adjustments. Incidentally, a study has shown that men prefer women with longer and fuller eyelashes, but they can almost never figure out this little feminine beauty trick on their own.
HOW TO CREATE A PROFESSIONAL 3D EYELASH EXTENSIONS
The results of professional 3D eyelashes are radiant and create an open-eye effect. How is that possible? It's easy:
- The professional eyelash stylist selects the parameters of the eyelashes individually for each client. Diameter, length, color and curl change considering eye structure, face type etc.;
- In the second step, the stylist washes off the remnants of make-up and other residues with an eyelash shampoo. The oily base of the beauty products does not allow the extensions and natural lashes to come together properly.
- In the third step, the extensions are treated with a primer so that the eyelash extensions last a long time.
- The stylist strictly adheres to the 3D volume technique. The extensions are fanned out and glued using the same technique each time. A clean lash line must be achieved.
- The stylist corrects visible imperfections. Changing the parameters of synthetic eyelashes can visually increase or decrease the distance between the eyes, "open the eyes wide", cope with the problem of an overhanging eyelid, etc.
- The final phase of the 3D eyelash extensions treatment is to brush the eyelashes and remove any products on the eye area.
HOW LONG WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The duration of a new set of 3D eyelashes is usually 2.5 to 3 hours, but it can vary depending on various factors. It depends on the amount and structure of the customer's natural lashes. The skills of the stylist also play a big part in time.
THE PERFECT LENGTH OF THE EXTENSIONS
An experienced stylist selects the parameters of synthetic hair based on the client's facial features, trying to achieve harmonious results. The length of an average woman's natural eyelashes is 6-12 mm. The condition of the hair depends on the genetic characteristics and breed. The length is directly influenced by the length of the natural lashes. An extension should never be longer than 1/3 of the client's natural lashes. Longer lashes are suitable for clients with small, deep-set eyes. You open your eyes more.
THE PERFECT DIAMETER OF EXTENSIONS
When creating 3D volume eyelashes, it is recommended to use a diameter of 0.07. It is the best solution to achieve maximum lightness and naturalness of appearance.
REFILL APPOINTMENTS FOR 3D VOLUME EYELASHES
We recommend refill appointments after 3-4 weeks. Several factors can affect shelf life.
- The care afterwards
- Composition of cleansers and make-up removers (oily formulas are prohibited)
- Eyelash type, length, thickness and condition of natural eyelashes
- Natural hair cycle of eyelashes
- Exposure to water, steam and high temperatures
- Eyelash extension products used
The durability of eyelash extensions can also be negatively influenced by unstable hormone levels and the use of medication. If the eyes often water (due to increased sensitivity, dry air, strong wind), this also shortens the wearing time.
ADVANTAGES OF 3D LASHES
It is worth thinking about 3D eyelash extensions more carefully. The look has the following advantages:
- 3D eyelash extensions bring a chic volume. It enables an expressive, theatrical eyelash look.
- It is also suitable for customers with hypersensitive eyes.
- All available curls can be used for 3D eyelashes. This method makes the eyes appear larger, especially for customers with naturally downward-growing eyelashes.
- The technique has a variety of effects. Each client is unique, the extensions allow to maximize the natural beauty of the eyes and hide their imperfections.
- Eye makeup is not required. Women with 3D eyelash extensions can sleep longer and spend minimal time getting ready. You always look attractive at any time of the day.
CLASSIC LASHES VS. 3D EYELASH EXTENSIONS
To make the difference between both techniques clear, let's compare 3D eyelashes with the "classic" method. In the classic variant, an artificial eyelash is attached to each natural hair. To create 3D lashes, three synthetic lashes must be glued to each natural lash. For 3D volume lashes, the stylist only uses thin and light extensions. Such artificial hair is practically weightless and does not overly burden the natural lashes. We recommend using 3D Mink Lashes or Cashmere Lashes.
WHEN NOT TO DO 3D VOLUME EYELASH EXTENSIONS
There are certain factors that can negatively affect a woman's appearance or health. Therefore, when working, the stylist must observe safety precautions.
- The first factor to consider before starting work is the condition, length and thickness of the client's eyelashes. Eyelashes that are too short and weak do not hold the extension well. Over time, they become brittle and begin to fall out. In this case, the stylist must decide whether the work is possible or not. Everything is above health!
- Pregnant women should also think about the need for 3D volume eyelashes. There are no strict contraindications, since all materials used are hypoallergenic and harmless. However, hormonal changes in the body of a pregnant woman can significantly shorten the wearing time of eyelash extensions. Even after achieving the desired result, hair loss and brittleness can occur due to the instability of hormones.
- Taking strong medication is also a limitation of the procedure. Eyelashes may fall out due to some medications. Therefore, the work should be carried out only after the treatment is completed.
- Also, various eye diseases and inflammatory processes are contraindications. A woman suffering from blepharitis or any other infection will experience itching, burning, tearing, pain, etc. after the procedure. Wait until the infection is over to make 3D Lashes.