Best Eyelash Glue #2
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
Our best eyelash glue #2 guarantees a long-lasting eyelash set and many satisfied customers. The glue for eyelash extensions is suitable for both the individual technique and for volume techniques. It runs at a humidity between 30%-70% and a temperature of 20°C-25°C | 68°F-77°F for peak performance. The best eyelash glue #2 scores with its long shelf life of up to eight weeks. This makes it an effective product for long-lasting eyelash lengthening. It is also suitable for sensitive customers, as the eyes are not swollen or irritated when used properly. The latex-free and waterproof formula makes the adhesive perfect for latex-sensitive customers and customers with contact lenses. The best eyelash glue #2 is vegan and not tested on animals. It is one of the world's best sensitive adhesives for eyelash extensions.
what it is for
The best eyelash glue #2 was developed for the classic single eyelash technique, volume technique and Russian volume technique. The product is only suitable for professional stylists.
- Best Eyelash Glue #2
- Content: 5ml
- Color: Black
- 1.0 second drying time
- Works best at humidity between 30%-70%
- Works best at temperatures between 20°C-25°Cⅼ68°F-77°F
- Eyelash extensions last up to 8 weeks
- Shelf life of the opened bottle 8 weeks
- Shelf life of the unopened bottle 6 months
- Latex free glue for eyelash extensions
- Produces little to minimal fumes
- Recommended for beginners and advanced eyelash stylists
Ethyl Cyanoacrylate, PMMA and Carbon Black
- Shake well before use (about 1 minute).
- Wait a few seconds before opening the bottle so that no liquid can spill out.
- Carefully remove the cap from the vial.
- Get the perfect drop by turning the eyelash glue bottle right side up and gently squeezing the trapped air bubbles out of the bottle. The bottle should not contain air bubbles after use.
- Wipe the bottle head clean after each use.
- Close the bottle tightly after use.
- Start lashing.
Conny Lashes Tips
- Thoroughly clean the lashes before beginning the application.
- The average drying time of just 1.0 seconds speeds up your work.
- Replace the glue drop every 20 minutes.
- A medical tape or eye pad on the lower eyelid minimizes the fumes of the glue.
- We recommend a patch test! Adhesive fumes may cause allergic reactions in certain customers.
- Eyelash extension glue must be applied with eyes closed throughout the treatment.
- Use a hygrometer to create the best conditions for the glue.
- The glue for eyelash extensions has a curing time of 24 hours.
- A humidifier and a dehumidifier ensure perfect humidity in the workspace.
- For the best performance of the adhesive, it should be placed upright in a Eyelash glue box be kept.
- Never store the best eyelash glue #2 in the fridge.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.