- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
The resin stone for eyelash extensions is an essential accessory for every eyelash stylist. The stone is required during eyelash treatments and is very important for proper eyelash extensions. During application, the resin stone prevents the eyelash glue drops from drying out too quickly by keeping them at a constant room temperature. The stone also ensures safe treatment as the vapors stay away from the eye during application. Each resin stone is personally checked for quality by us before shipping.
what it is for
The eyelash extension resin stone is designed to keep the glue drop cool and moist during the treatment.
- Diameter: approx. 9 cm
- Available in a variety of colors: Natural White, Gray and Pastel Pink
- Regulates the temperature of the glue drop
- Provides a cooling effect to prevent the adhesive from drying out
- Helps reduce wasting eyelash glue
- Put a few drops of eyelash glue on the resin stone.
- Depending on the technique, the extensions must be inserted into the middle of the adhesive point in a 45-degree or 90-degree hand movement.
Conny Lashes Tips
- The resin stone for eyelash extensions is healthier for your clients during application than, for example, a glue ring (less fumes).
- Replace the glue drop approximately every 30 minutes.
- The surface of the stone can be decorated with a medical tape covered to avoid residue.
- Always keep the stone clean. Eyelash glue residue can be removed with acetone, soap and hot water.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.