J Curl Mink Lashes Extensions
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
Our J Curl mink lashes (faux) are used for volume lashes and Russian volume lash techniques. These special eyelash extensions have a straight base with a slightly raised tip and come very close to our natural lashes. Each mink eyelash (faux) is ultra-light, very flexible and can be pulled off the eyelash strip quickly and easily with tweezers. The eyelash extensions are also easy & fast fanning, heat-resistant and do not lose their beautiful swing even after weeks. The J Curl mink lashes come in 16 row containers and are available in our shop in single lengths and mix boxes. Due to the elaborate hand-rolled manufacturing process of the mink eyelashes (faux), each extension is produced to perfection. The high quality of the mink lashes (faux) makes working an experience. Customer satisfaction is our top priority! Each packet of J Curl mink eyelashes is personally checked for quality before it leaves our eyelash extension shop.
what it is for
The J Curl mink lashes (faux) were developed for volume lashes and Russian volume lash techniques. The product is only suitable for professional stylists.
- J curl mink lashes (faux) for eyelash extensions
- Extensions with intense black color
- Easy and Fast-Fanning (quick and easy to fan out)
- Available in boxes of various individual lengths
- Available in mix boxes
- 16 rows with more than 4,000 lashes per container
- Easy to peel off the lash strips
- Very flexible mink lashes
- For beautiful, dramatic volume lashes
- Made from sterilized PBT fibers
- Double heated for best consistency
- 100% cruelty free (not real mink lashes)
Conny Lashes Tips
- J Curl mink lashes are perfect for clients with very straight natural lashes or a very heavily lifted eyelid.
- Never use the J Curl lashes on clients with sloping eyes and natural lashes that curl downwards. Otherwise, the straight swing makes the eyes appear small, closed and tired. With the J Curl mink lashes you can create beautiful volume looks without giving the eyes too much intensity.
- With the volume technique you should dip into the glue drop with a 45 degree hand movement to create the best bond.
Learn the tips and tricks of eyelash extensions first-hand. Here is ours Eyelash extension training.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.