- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
A favorite of eyelash stylists worldwide, this adhesive accelerator is a must-have for every treatment! The Glue Booster is used to speed up the lash glue. It can be used for the classic and volume technique. However, the adhesive accelerator is particularly suitable for the volume technique. The special formula prevents the lash fans from collapsing. It improves the curing time in rooms with unfavorable conditions such as low humidity. Glue Booster also speeds up the drying time of slower setting eyelash glue. Applying the solution makes the treatment much easier. The glue accelerator will significantly improve your lash game!
what it is for
The Adhesive Booster is designed to help the adhesive dry faster when the humidity in the work area is very low. The product is only suitable for professional eyelash stylists.
- Content: 15ml
- The eyelash accelerator saves time
- It creates a strong bond between the natural lashes and the lash extensions
- The eyelash glue dries much faster and improves the working time
- Reduces the risk of allergies
- Extends the durability of the eyelashes
- Can effectively reduce the odor and irritation of the glue
- Waterproof and sweatproof
- For at least 100 uses
- Recommended for beginners and professional eyelash stylists
water, ethyl acetate, ethanol
- Shake well before use (about 5 seconds).
- Remove cap carefully.
- Use the Glue Booster after cleaning the client's lashes.
- Put a small amount of the glue accelerator on micro brush .
- Apply the solution along the lash line.
- Let the eyelash accelerator dry completely (or blow dry) before you start applying (about 1 minute).
- Start lashing.
- The Adhesive Booster should be reapplied every 30-60 minutes depending on need and humidity.
Conny Lashe's tips
- The Adhesive Booster should only be used at low humidity and temperatures. The application at high humidity and temperatures allows the eyelash glue to dry out much faster.
- If the humidity in the workroom drops, then use the eyelash accelerator to even out the degree of hardness of the glue.
- The glue accelerator should only be applied to the base of the eyelash band. Never on the client's natural lashes.
- Never apply to client's skin.
- The product should be kept away from heat and children.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.