Power Adhesive Primer
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
Problems with the hold of the eyelashes? We have the solution! The power adhesive primer gives eyelashes the best hold. It should always be used before each treatment. The special formula gently prepares the surface of the lashes by removing environmental particles, sebum and other impurities. It offers a perfect PH value that supports the connection between the natural eyelashes and the eyelash extensions. This creates more support for the artificial eyelashes to attach to. the force Adhesive primer improves the durability of your customers' eyelash extensions many times over!
what it is for
The power adhesive primer was developed to completely clean the lashes before applying lash extensions. Only suitable for professional eyelash stylists.
- Content: 15ml
- Highly effective eyelash primer for pre-treatment
- Cleans and completely prepares the natural lashes for application
- Offers an optimal PH value for attaching eyelash extensions
- Extends the life and durability of fake lashes
- The eyelash primer is for sensitive eyes
- Suitable for dry and porous eyelashes
- Suitable for all skin types (including oily skin)
- For at least 100 uses
- The eyelash primer supplies the eyelashes with sufficient nourishment and moisture
- Recommended for beginners and professional eyelash stylists
water, ethyl acetate, ethanol
- Shake well before use (about 5 seconds).
- Open the cap carefully.
- Use the power adhesive primer after the client's natural lashes have been thoroughly cleaned with an eyelash shampoo.
- Apply a small amount of the eyelash primer micro brush .
- Apply the solution to the client's dry natural lashes.
- Start lashing.
Conny Lashe's tips
- The eyelash primer should follow the eyelash shampoo for every job.
- The client's eyelashes must be dry. This is the only way to create a perfect connection between the eyelash extensions and natural eyelashes.
- The cap of the bottle must always be completely closed.
- Store the eyelash primer at normal room temperature. It should be protected from direct sunlight.
- Never store the power adhesive primer in the refrigerator.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.