Eyelash lifting lotion 2
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- top quality
- Secure payment
- 30 days return policy
Our eyelash lifting lotions are our "best sellers". The short exposure times (between 3 and 5 minutes) make our lotions an absolute highlight. The Eyelash Lifting Lotion 2 comes in boxes of 10. Each sachet can be used for at least one customer. Small sachets are the ideal solution for eyelash lift treatments as the lotions do not start to oxidize and therefore the formula does not lose its strength. The Eyelash Lifting Lotion 2 meets all standards and is very gentle on the eyelashes. The eyelash lifting lotions are vegan and not tested on animals. With our eyelash lifting lotions you can take your lash game to a new level. Faster and more effective treatments are guaranteed.
what it is for
The Eyelash Lift Lotion Step 2 was developed for eyelash lifting treatments. The product is only suitable for professional stylists.
- Eyelash Lifting Lotion 2 (Setting)
- Box of 10 sachets
- Content of one sachet: 0.8 g net. Wt. | 0.027 fl. Oz.
- Each Lash Lifting Step is sold separately in packs of 10
- Exposure time: about 3-5 minutes
- Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Safe and gentle for natural lashes
- Very effective
- Eyelash lifting can last up to 8 weeks
- Eyelash lifting does not require any special care
- Store the box at room temperature
Sodium Bromate, Cethyl Alcohol, Emacol, Perfume, Colour, Purified Water
- Apply the Eyelash Lifting Lotion 2 to the entire eyelash
- The Lifting Lotion 2 should be applied about 1-2 mm away from the roots.
- Exposure time for customers with fine eyelashes: 3 minutes
- Exposure time for customers with normal and thick eyelashes: 5 minutes
Conny Lashes Tips
- Before each treatment, analyze the client's natural lashes. The recommended exposure times depend on the thickness and size of the natural lashes.
- Extend the exposure time if a client is using an eyelash growth serum.
- The eyelash lifting lotion should never get into the client's eyes.
- Remove residue with one applicator .
- Always check your inventory. Unlike lash lift bottles, our small sachets help you easily manage your inventory.
- Use ours Keratin Boosters as the last step in eyelash lifting.
- The eyelash lifting lotions should be stored in a cool, dark and dry place.
We are proud to offer our customers a flat rate shipping fee for all orders from Austria, Germany and all other countries in the world. In Austria and Germany we charge €6.00 and in all other countries we charge a flat rate of €12.00. Most orders are shipped with Fedex, DHL, Hermes, Deutsche Post or Österreichische Post. Orders are shipped and delivered to a valid postal address only on business days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
Shipping time begins when your package leaves the carrier's facility and does not include weekends or holidays.
Conny Lashes reserves a processing time of 48 hours from the time the order is placed before it is handed over to our carrier and leaves our warehouse for shipment.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours of purchase, subject to product availability. Orders placed on weekends or public holidays will be processed and dispatched on the next possible business day.
Once your order has been processed, the delivery time is between 1 and 5 working days, depending on the delivery address. Shipping may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
2nd day and next day orders placed by 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped the same day, subject to product availability. All expedited shipping orders placed after 10:00am CET will be processed and shipped on the next business day. Please note that these times are not guaranteed and may be delayed due to internal server errors, weather conditions and other unexpected circumstances.
Please note that orders are only dispatched and delivered on working days (Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays).
We ship worldwide! We charge a flat rate of €12.00 for international shipping.
Duties, taxes, customs fees and other charges
International orders may be subject to local import duties and taxes (VAT). You are responsible for finding out about the regulations of the destination country regarding duties and taxes. You are also responsible for paying any import duties, taxes or other fees that may be charged.
Conny Lashes is not responsible and cannot offer any specific advice regarding the applicable customs fees. For specific information, please contact your local import authority.