Sometimes eyelash extensions need to be removed for different reasons. An eyelash extension glue remover usually helps to remove lashes. The eyelash extension product is a necessity for any professional eyelash stylist.
When do eyelashes need to be removed?
Many factors can cause allergic reactions to eyelash extensions. They can manifest themselves in various ways in the form of redness and swelling of the eyelid. Is there any irritation or allergy? An eyelash stylist needs to know how to handle these situations professionally. A solution should be found quickly. When removing eyelash extensions, you need an eyelash extension glue remover that you can always rely on. It should be gentle and not irritating to the customer's eyes. Otherwise, further complications can arise.
When can irritation and allergies occur?
1. Medical tape: Many people have an allergy to plasters or medical tapes and are not even aware of it. Since the skin around the eyes is very sensitive, an allergy can occur when sticking the medical tape. Usually, swelling and redness appear all over the eyes.
2. Irritation of the eyelid: The eyelash extensions can irritate the eyelid. Customers with sensitive skin are often prone to irritation. If the eyelash extensions are applied too close or directly to the eyelid, they can cause swelling, redness and itching.
3. Cyanoacrylate: One of the most common causes of allergy is cyanoacrylate. The substance is an important component for the durability of the eyelash glue. In general, an allergy occurs in the form of a swollen, red itchy lash line. An allergy to cyanoacrylate can occur at any time, even if the customer was spared it for years. A patch test can rule out the risk of an allergic reaction to the ingredient. Otherwise, eyelash extensions should be removed as fast as possible with our gentle eyelash extension glue remover.
4. Irritation: Sensitive customers often react to the eyelash glue during the treatment. The eye must be completely closed during application. Otherwise, adhesive vapours can penetrate the eye and irritate the cornea. These irritations are visible in the form of reddened veins below the lens.
5. Eye pad: The eye pad can also irritate when lashing extensions. If it is not placed correctly in the eyelids, it can cause irritation.
6. Rosacea: Skin diseases such as eczema or rosacea can also occur with eyelash extensions. They are characterized by symptoms such as swelling, itching, or redness. It is important to act quickly on all of these points. If the eyelash extensions have to be removed immediately, we recommend our eyelash extension glue removers.
Our eyelash removers ensure the quick and safe removal
Sometimes an eyelash artist has to remove a client's eyelash extensions for a variety of reasons. Our eyelash extension glue remover has the ideal thick consistency and is a safe way to break up the most durable eyelash adhesives. It softens the complex bonds of the resin so that the extensions slide off smoothly. The formula of our eyelash extension glue remover is tested and approved by lash experts. Our eyelash remover is sensitive and less stressful for the lash. It's a quick and tender method, and it doesn't cause any stress to the natural eyelash. Our eyelash extensions glue removers are suitable for all removal technique. We have strict contracts with our suppliers, and we can guarantee our customers high-end quality eyelash glue removers.